December 7, 09:00 AM CET
Pralinarium. Handbook on Praline Design based on the online course by Andrey Dubovik (Third Edition)
- Published: November 2019
- ISBN (Gold Edition) 978-83-954578-2-1
ISBN (Black Edition) 978-83-954578-3-8
- 420 pages, 21.6×30.3×5.15 cm
- 1530 photos inside
- Full color printing
- Hard cover w/ soft touch
- Limited Edition (Gold) of 313 copies
- Limited Edition (Black) of 313 copies
- Production tweaks: printed on Munken Print White 150 g/m² paper (a high quality white shaded book paper. FSC® – The mark of responsible forestry. www.fsc.org. FSC-C020637 and PEFC™ PEFC/05-33-99 certified).
- 412 -> 420 pages.
- Soft touch cover finish.
- Minor design improvements (~100).
- New covers.
Q: Is it the same book as the first one?
A: Yes. The minor changes are described above, but it’s the same book.
Q: Is the book content the same as in the online course Pralinarium?
A: Yes, it is.
Q: Do you ship worldwide?
A: Yes, we ship worldwide. Check out shipping rates here.
Q: Can I pre-order the book?
A: No. There are no pre-orders. First come, first served.
Q: Is the book available in another language?
A: No, the book is available in English only.
The book would be available for purchase on December 7, 2019 at 09:00 AM CET (Central European Time = GMT+1 = Time in Paris) on www.lima.im